Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Commercial property price.

bins2010

First picture the top windows look high with the small conny in front, looks 40'+ In the North East I would hope to get circa £60 for externals. I assume the internals are just communal and not bedrooms as well, if so it only looks a £20 or so job. 

First picture the top windows look high with the small conny in front, looks 40'+ In the North East I would hope to get circa £60 for externals. I assume the internals are just communal and not bedrooms as well, if so it only looks a £20 or so job. 

Thanks part timer. No it's the whole lot inside, bedrooms as well!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Don't think I could do the internals, I have a couple of Nursing Homes that have internal courtyards. I dread just walking through the homes let alone working inside them.

From the pictures you havr given I would personally  say £40 in and same again to do the insides. However it depends on what the going rate is in your area. Also, it depends om how much you need the job. If you don't particularly need it, quote higher than you normally would. Quite often you get accepted anyway and be £s in! If they don't accept it, it's no loss 😉

We would be at £70 outside 210 inside and out we would

Don't miss them skylights and then rear roofs are at some distance from the ground behind conservatory

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

£65/70 out if you aren't doing the con roof, another £20 if you are then I double up for insides (more often than not insides are dirtier and more of a pain (removing trinkets from sills etc).

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.