Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brush

Viggers

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent brush, I'm in the mood for a change and wondered if you have one you can recommend. If anyone has the tucker brush from the window cleaning warehouse I would be interested to hear how this brush is. Thanks 

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent brush, I'm in the mood for a change and wondered if you have one you can recommend. If anyone has the tucker brush from the window cleaning warehouse I would be interested to hear how this brush is. Thanks 

If you do a search on the forum under "Tucker brush" there are numerous threads to look through.

For regular maintenance cleans I like the Gardiner's Ultimate medium soft mixed brush. I have just fitted an Ultimate Medium Bristles Brush. It doesn't seem to splay as much as the soft brush does and is harder on leaded windows. The jury is still out on this one.

I'm currently giving the Gardiner Xtreme Hybrid Natural bristled brush a go.  So far I'm liking it a lot.  

I found in the past that - for me anyway - the Xtreme brushes made my poles feel a bit unbalanced as they are so light.  But coupled with a light pole as well they work very well.  I'm also finding that the natural bristles are great on slug/snail trails.

im now using the ultmate stiff brush seems realy good using hot water if i was cold ide use the medium mixed tho i was temped with the tucker but its a bit heavy for me

If i could only use one brush it would be the gardiners medium mixed sill.

But for maintenance cleans i prefer the lighter weight of the ultimate

Tucker brush for is a great brush for cleaning, But with shoulder issues its left collecting dust in my garage and longterm really not sure if its worth the money as the ends get bashed on window reveals. 

I go through plenty of brushes 99.9% http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk current brush in use is a Gardiners Ultimate medium with orange and white bristles nice splay and easily used on diamond leaded windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back