Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

250GPD Ro for sale.

J and S

Pure Freedom 250GPD Ro and brand new 10 inch Di with fresh resin for sale.

Used twice a week for about 10 months.

From a tap TDS of 100ppm am getting 2ppm from Ro then polished off in Di to 0ppm.

Have gone over to double Di due to fairly low TDS and being on a water meter.

For Sale @ £175 no VAT to pay......retails around £350.

Hi just getting into game just wanted to know size of set up and where u are based for pick

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Will try take a picture tonight but it doesn't take up much room.....it can be left outside permanently....been outside 10 months now and not a mark on it think it's galvanised....it can be free standing or screwed to a wall....it's about 15 inches high...15 inches long and 6 inch wide and based in Batley, W Yorks.....I'm about 2.5 miles from M1 and M62 junctions.

The white vessel on it's own is the Di vessel filled with new resin and only used about 3 times....the blue thing next to it is a spare resin holder for the Di with old resin still in....the brown powder in the bag is new resin for the spare.....the resin in the Di lasted me 10 months before TDS crept up to 001ppm but my tap TDS is 095ppm.....the water enters the DI from the Ro at 002ppm.

The 3 bottom vessels on the Ro...the one on the left is the sediment filter which looks a little murky but works ok but to replace it is a 2 minute job and they only cost around £2.

I also have the spanners for changing the filters but not shown.

20170809_185406.jpg

So can u just connect to garden tap and fill containers can pm your postcode so check how far you are

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yes connect to tap and leave running...how much do you need a day because these systems are not fast...leave running overnight is best...what's your TDS?

I live WF17 6HG.

Back