Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Used

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

steptoe

Do you think you could do a days work with only 125ltr of water on board, what is the average amount of water used in a day  thanks

I started off traditional 7 years ago after 2 years switched to WFP using a backpack and 5 x 25 liter barrles of pure. I use to do tops only with pure and used around 100 litre a day. Was a lot of messing about to be honest. Switched to van mount system got more work done in a day and all done WFP. Probably use 300 litres a day now. As for how many house a hour it depends on the size of the house and how far between jobs. You will be slow to start with but you will quickly build confidence and gain speed in how you work.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

2-3 houses an hour depending, but if you're slow you will still use virtually the same amount as you'll waste a lot 

A bloke on the other forum can clean 15 houses in 2.5 hours  :1f61c: . He even posts YouTube videos of himself cleaning (he rinses on the glass and seems to miss cleaning certain things randomly  :1f602: )

About a quid a litre isn't far off the mark for us.

the more pure you have, the more generous you are with it, mind.

tend to find I range between 1.3 > 1.5 lpm.... but I have noticed that some on the brushes I use must have slightly different sizes i.e bore..... and this can be deceptive..... as when looking at the flow whilst cleaning..... larger bore seems slower and less yet the narrower bore jets seem to make the flow appear faster and more water on glass... even though, battery is at same charge, flow rate the same, height same....same pole/hose and reel.

tend to find I range between 1.3 > 1.5 lpm.... but I have noticed that some on the brushes I use must have slightly different sizes i.e bore..... and this can be deceptive..... as when looking at the flow whilst cleaning..... larger bore seems slower and less yet the narrower bore jets seem to make the flow appear faster and more water on glass... even though, battery is at same charge, flow rate the same, height same....same pole/hose and reel.
There are 2mm and 1.4mm pencil jets

Back