Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upvc cleaning

HALTON

Hi guys wondered how you priced upvc cleaning.

One of my window cleaning customers has asked if I can do the facias soffits frames etc on there bungalow not 100% sure how to price per hour per frame, soffit,gutter etc

Any advise cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I think most charge around £3-4 per metre thats roughly what I charge just depends on how bad they are as well then charge the normal window cleaning price with bit added on top, But a bungalow will be fairly easy to do and any apexes on the side of a house with just fascia and softit I charge less as they are easily done. 

These days I just pluck figures out of the air almost or work out a hourly charge I prefer to earn £40 an hour for add on jobs.

i look at the job and charge that way brake it down in to £20 sections  i chared £10 for a gable end depending on size as it take less then 3 minits wfp as the water just runs off some pic's would realy help

Everyone says different me and my team start at £100 go up if it's bigger or minging then down if it's a bungalow and clean our price varies £80-£250

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back