Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1/2 inch hose push fit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Do they do john guest or simmilar push fit connections  for 1/2 inch hosepipe,           thinking of moving my 300 RO,    AROUND,    MAYneed to join hoses up  or add a bit of piping to hose,

Got feed coming from under sink via  cold water  outlet, trying to get hosepipe off the sink tops,

i need to move it up away from work surface, doing my head in

Kitchen facing front of house.  Any ideas would be much apreciated.     Been like this for last 4 years

20150216_172029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ATM not using a di vessel as water down to 002, newish membranes,  but that wont last long,        Id like to have it plumbed in and no tubes or hoses on show,     try to put them under sink feeding up a drilled hole in worktop going into RO placed higher on wall.

You need a little shed bin store type that looks decent out the front of your house if it looks out onto the road.

My shed is my front garden. But only the neighbours see it as it's within a privately owned area that doesn't face onto a road just the old farm wall.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back