• Don't want to see this ad? Register and login to remove it.

tench0771

Hard week with the xline pole 😂

Andy1979    18

Is it the weight of it ? I suffer with carpool tunnel and tennis elbow so use a slx 18 most of the time and just keep the 22 for town houses, that's help me a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

tench0771    1,183

yes its defo heaver than my slx wont be geting a nother its also lookin quiet worn all redy on the number 1 section had to adjust the clamp yesterday as it started spinning :1f632: my elbo was playing up but it seems to have sorted its self out these last few months i use ultmate brushes so that keeps the waight down but this xline is a bruet on the sholders ive also been working 6 day weeks so that may have a effect on them

Dave B    5,766

My shoulders are both feeling it but i think it is the 6 day weeks doing it to 1 and not letting my damaged rotator cuff heal on the other 

Ice and anti inflammatories are the best thing Lee

Ibuprofen is ok but naproxen or diclofenac is best if you know anyone who has some

• Like 2

Den    393
1 hour ago, Andy1979 said:

Is it the weight of it ? I suffer with carpool tunnel and tennis elbow so use a slx 18 most of the time and just keep the 22 for town houses, that's help me a lot emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

My  exact pole setup, ultimate brushes and now power up hd reel, my shoulder is dicky but wvery little weigh saving helps as far as I'm concerned, maybe a extreme 18 in the future.

Lukas87    6
1 hour ago, tench0771 said:

Ice Pac on the shoulder should sort out the strain them xline poles seem to kill me 😢

done with the xline gear then tench? im gonna get gardiner next but i'll get my monies worth out of the xline if it kills me! 

• Haha 1