Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Pricing !!

bigtaffster

How much do people charge for your bog standard 3 bed semi house.....

I work in west yorkshire and when I've spoke to others or read forums like this, i feel I am seriously undercharging. Obviously depends where abouts we work but wondered how you price a job up....... some do it by windows, hourly rate etc... How much extra for a conservatory??

Some ideas would be appreciated [emoji106][emoji16]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yeah it certainly depends on area etc, but I work in Derbyshire and would charge 10/12 or maybe even 15 at a push for maybe 20/25 mins work trad for a 3 bed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I used to have a round full of 3 bed semis in Barnsley, south yorkshire area. They were £4 or £5 when I took over the round and were £6 when I sold it. There was a lot of resistance to prices going up and struggled to get £18ph.

Most of my work in that area is in new housing estates now where they seem open to more up to date pricing.

I used to have a round full of 3 bed semis in Barnsley, south yorkshire area. They were £4 or £5 when I took over the round and were £6 when I sold it. There was a lot of resistance to prices going up and struggled to get £18ph.
Most of my work in that area is in new housing estates now where they seem open to more up to date pricing.

I'm originally from barnsley and I'm not surprised at the scare of a price increase lol.
My grandad always used to tell me to
Get owt for nowt and pay nowt for owt!

• Like 2

You'll probably find cleaners working for as little as 4 quid. My local trad guy charges 4.50 for a 3 bed semi and just the other week I ran into a guy charging £4.10 🤣 why the 10p I will never know. 

I'm in Wakefield/Leeds. Personally I charge about 12 quid roughly but can't say it's easy getting that price.

9 hours ago, bigtaffster said:

Just out of interest, why would you charge more for wfp?

Been wfp I give all the frames and doors a thorough clean as well, If you were to just clean the glass then you couldn't warrant the same charge if not doing providing the same service. Also don't charge a extra £2-3 for a conny as their is more glass in them than the whole house at times. 

• 1 month later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.