Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

40/40 Ro help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How are you going to fill your 25l containers?

My 4040 produces about 2 liters of pure every minute. So that means I would have to be ready to change the hose over into the next container every 12 minutes.

If you have 10 plastic containers then you are going to have to spend 2 hours every night filling up. I really use a backpack but on occasion I do I use a full backpack for one 3 bed semi. IMHO 250 liters isn't enough for a full days work for me.

I once had 4 x 25 liter containers that I had in the van as extra water as my trailer held 375 liters. I had a 275 lpd r/o and that took 40 minutes to fill 1 container. It was a nightmare refilling those at night.

If you have a van then the only way is to process water directly into the tank in the van. Most onboard system use a 4040 although some do also use 4021 r/o's. If you look at PureFreedoms site you will examples of the complete systems they sell. They also include a shutoff valve which shuts water off to the r/o when the tank is full.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back