Jump to content

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Need a litre of resin tomorrow Cambs/Herts


Guest Monkeyfoot

Recommended Posts

Guest Monkeyfoot

As it says really, thought I had a bag somewhere but I'm wrong.

any suppliers or someone I can collect from tomorrow? 

Working in Ely area tomorrow but got no problem driving about a bit as I've only got enough water to last me the day.

 Thanks in advance of any suggestions 

Link to comment

Try grippa they are based in Cambridge or not sure if you are based Watford way(badge in signature)try JV Price in Hemel Hempstead or complex cleaning Radlett.

Constant service may sell it in Stevenage but I think it's unlikely.

 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Cghwindowcleaning said:

Try grippa they are based in Cambridge or not sure if you are based Watford way(badge in signature)try JV Price in Hemel Hempstead or complex cleaning Radlett.

Constant service may sell it in Stevenage but I think it's unlikely.

 

Didn't know jv price sold water

Learn something new everyday not that I would need to go there lol

Link to comment
Guest Monkeyfoot
43 minutes ago, Cghwindowcleaning said:

Try grippa they are based in Cambridge or not sure if you are based Watford way(badge in signature)try JV Price in Hemel Hempstead or complex cleaning Radlett.

Constant service may sell it in Stevenage but I think it's unlikely.

 

I'm working in Stevenage on Tuesday so may just try constant to fill up the van, not bought water before but sure I've got the number somewhere. At least that'll keep me going until I get some resin delivered.

 Thanks a lot for your input 

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Dave B said:

Didn't know jv price sold water

Learn something new everyday not that I would need to go there lol

They have a shop at there office they sell everything from poles,van mount systems,scrims ,rubber,pure water as well as car valeting products.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Monkeyfoot said:

I'm working in Stevenage on Tuesday so may just try constant to fill up the van, not bought water before but sure I've got the number somewhere. At least that'll keep me going until I get some resin delivered.

 Thanks a lot for your input 

I have his mobile number if you don't have a number you may need to set up an account send me your email and I can send it to you.

if you are really stuck I can help you out with some water Tuesday I am in Stevenage but it will have to be before 7.30am as know one will be around.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

 

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

 

Accept