Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need a litre of resin tomorrow Cambs/Herts

M

Monkeyfoot

As it says really, thought I had a bag somewhere but I'm wrong.

any suppliers or someone I can collect from tomorrow? 

Working in Ely area tomorrow but got no problem driving about a bit as I've only got enough water to last me the day.

Thanks in advance of any suggestions 

Try grippa they are based in Cambridge or not sure if you are based Watford way(badge in signature)try JV Price in Hemel Hempstead or complex cleaning Radlett.

Constant service may sell it in Stevenage but I think it's unlikely.

Try grippa they are based in Cambridge or not sure if you are based Watford way(badge in signature)try JV Price in Hemel Hempstead or complex cleaning Radlett.

Didn't know jv price sold water

Learn something new everyday not that I would need to go there lol

I'm working in Stevenage on Tuesday so may just try constant to fill up the van, not bought water before but sure I've got the number somewhere. At least that'll keep me going until I get some resin delivered.

Thanks a lot for your input 

I'm working in Stevenage on Tuesday so may just try constant to fill up the van, not bought water before but sure I've got the number somewhere. At least that'll keep me going until I get some resin delivered.

Thanks a lot for your input 
I have his mobile number if you don't have a number you may need to set up an account send me your email and I can send it to you.

if you are really stuck I can help you out with some water Tuesday I am in Stevenage but it will have to be before 7.30am as know one will be around.

Top man Craig (cgh).. wish more windies were so helpfull

Nice that we have a few windies round here who are like minded

Thanks all, seems I have a solution to get me out of trouble.

appreciate the responses

coyh!

Back