Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

super max poles

tench0771

has any one tryed the new super max poles i see there is a 

super max series 2 £675 +vat

super max 3k  £825 +vat

is there a big difference between these poles ? @Alex Gardiner  or any one eals who has used them !!

also looking at the 

ultmate 46ft £1.450 +vat  how does this pole compair the the to above?

I have tried them! :1f603:

There is a rigidity difference between the Series-II and the 3K Versions - I would assess it about 10% greater rigidity - see the photo attached. Also the 3K version will have greater wear resistance due to the layers of 3K carbon on the inside and outside of each section.

The difference between the Ultimate poles and the Super-Max poles is even more considerable. The Ultimate has about 25% rigidity improvement over the 3K Super-Max range.

3 types SMAX Poles Rigidity Comparison 2.jpg

Hi Alex

Are you doing any videos soon regarding the super max 3k range?

Thanks
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

thanks alex staying ahead of the game as allways,  i have a super max 47ft compact these poles are no longer on sale as there ive had it 8 years i think would you say the super max 3k is a lot stiffer also is it liter or the same ish ?

Hi Alex

Are you doing any videos soon regarding the super max 3k range?

Thanks
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

We have a whole list of videos that we are wanting to shoot and these poles are included in this list.

Just haven't had the time and having trouble keeping stock of these on the shelf!

thanks alex staying ahead of the game as allways,  i have a super max 47ft compact these poles are no longer on sale as there ive had it 8 years i think would you say the super max 3k is a lot stiffer also is it liter or the same ish ?

The SLX47 is almost exactly the same as the old SMAX47.

The new 3K SMAX poles are considerably stiffer than the old SMAX47.

Back