Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole size

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Slx18 reaches 90% slx22 97% including townhouse, I have two extensions that the go on my Slx22 and that covers all my work 100% 

whatecer you decide to buy for your high reach windows try to find extra funds for slx18 and make that your main pole.

Thanks for the help just wondering if anyone had use clx range that gardiner do as these are a bit cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Thanks for the help just wondering if anyone had use clx range that gardiner do as these are a bit cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
I've used the slx 30 before and it is good, but currently we use two CLX 27 and I think they're great poles! I started with universal fiberglass poles -ridiculously heavy and flexible, tried an aluminum pole that lasted all of half an hour, used extender poles (quite nice for low height), bayerson poles and compared the CLX is a different league. Yes Gardiners do better ones but for the price a CLX is very good -especially if you know what a bad pole is like to use!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back