Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work slowed down?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PureShine

Has anybody else had new customers and enquiries decreasing since the 6 weeks holidays started? Its gone extremely quiet. Im in my first year of being a windy so not sure if this time of year should be good or bad generally in terms of gaining new customers

yep my enquires have slowed right down but I'm thankful as I'm snowed under and just had staff leave! will give me a chance to concentrate on the work i have but will be expecting to phone to start ringing when everyone gets back from they're holidays!

yep my enquires have slowed right down but I'm thankful as I'm snowed under and just had staff leave! will give me a chance to concentrate on the work i have but will be expecting to phone to start ringing when everyone gets back from they're holidays!
Sorted. I have thought maybe it will pick up again after the school holidays. Hopefully this is the case then. Cheers

Has anybody else had new customers and enquiries decreasing since the 6 weeks holidays started? Its gone extremely quiet. Im in my first year of being a windy so not sure if this time of year should be good or bad generally in terms of gaining new customers
Customers are like buses. You won't see one for ages then 2 or 3 pitch up together. This week we have lost one and gained 3.

There have been a few months when we haven't had a single bite/enquiry/recommendation..

But it doesn't matter as our schedule is bursting and we can't keep up.

Customers are like buses. You won't see one for ages then 2 or 3 pitch up together. This week we have lost one and gained 3.

There have been a few months when we haven't had a single bite/enquiry/recommendation..

But it doesn't matter as our schedule is bursting and we can't keep up.
I will be happy when my schedule is full. Unfortunately i dont have that right now though. Iv found it quite consistent in terms of new ones on a weekly basis.... up until these school holidays. Cant wait til theyre over. 

You can turn it to your favour!! Loads of parents with kids home for 6 weeks in the house that would normally not be in  so great whenever you have 5 mins throughout the day to knock on your customers neighbours And canvass them. 

We've done the normal round but loads of people paying late. Guessing holidays is a big lart

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back