Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Pricing help needed...

Guest Aspect

For just the windows in the photo for a regular clean I'd quote around £40 for the outsides (maybe £35 if I really wanted the job). Also bear in mind it'll be a pain to clean them during regular working hours so this will be an early morning or weekend job.

Guest Aspect
For just the windows in the photo for a regular clean I'd quote around £40 for the outsides (maybe £35 if I really wanted the job). Also bear in mind it'll be a pain to clean them during regular working hours so this will be an early morning or weekend job.

Cheers mate.
I was thinking it would be more than that...glad I asked.
Thanks for your help!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Your 35' should reach, might have to stand closer than ideal for very top windows. I would do them with a 45cm brush in 30-40 minutes, so I would want circa £30, prompt payment, if it was close to another customer, more if there was traveling time. Im in the North East, sure down south would be  more. 

Edited by Part Timer
Guest Aspect
Your 35' should reach, might have to stand closer than ideal for very top windows. I would do them with a 45cm brush in 30-40 minutes, so I would want circa £30, prompt payment, if it was close to another customer, more if there was traveling time. Im in the North East, sure down south would be  more. 

So 30-40 mins for you.
I don't have a 45cm brush so it will probably take me a little longer.
Great to get another opinion.
Do you think those frames will cause problems, running dirty water down the windows?
Would you rinse on or off the glass for the top floor?
Sorry for all the questions!
Thanks mate.

No vents so extra water first wash should sort it out. Just a word of warning, from personal experience, if the sign above the door is foreign language I would personally be very careful. I did an office at  a food company and got nothing but hassle, complaints about wet windows, how long I took, how much I charged even though they got 3 quotes and then very slow payment. Sure there are good ones, my personal experience is different. 

Guest Aspect
No vents so extra water first wash should sort it out. Just a word of warning, from personal experience, if the sign above the door is foreign language I would personally be very careful. I did an office at  a food company and got nothing but hassle, complaints about wet windows, how long I took, how much I charged even though they got 3 quotes and then very slow payment. Sure there are good ones, my personal experience is different. 

That's great advice. I think I'll be very clear about method etc before I start. I may even price it a little high just as a buffer.
Solid point... Thanks again!

Your slx 35 will reach. Half an hours work I'd say, maybe a big more if it's cobwebbed to max like these places usually are

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I'd try get em at £30/week. You could cladding clean the whole building 6 monthly for £200 i reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.