Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Free Money -- Want some?

Green Pro Clean Ltd

This has sod all to do with window cleaning and no I aint gonna send you a £5 note.  

This is about switching -- anything, any time.  

Got my LAST British Gas bill,  £292 for the quarter -- that's gas and electric.  

Not a lot so I aint too fussed............but wait then the pricks send me a letter, it's going up 15% (even though their wholesale cost is down 10%) 

Well today I decide to go on one of those switch websites.  

My annual use is currently £1168 -- going up with British Gas to £1336

On this site I get a new tarrif, of £850 for the year AND there are no switching costs involved. 

£486.30 of FREE MONEY!!  

These big firms rely on complacency to line their golden parachutes!   Do YOURSELF a favor and go get some free dosh!! 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

This has sod all to do with window cleaning and no I aint gonna send you a £5 note.  

This is about switching -- anything, any time.  

Got my LAST British Gas bill,  £292 for the quarter -- that's gas and electric.  

Not a lot so I aint too fussed............but wait then the pricks send me a letter, it's going up 15% (even though their wholesale cost is down 10%) 

Well today I decide to go on one of those switch websites.  

My annual use is currently £1168 -- going up with British Gas to £1336

On this site I get a new tarrif, of £850 for the year AND there are no switching costs involved. 

£486.30 of FREE MONEY!!  

These big firms rely on complacency to line their golden parachutes!   Do YOURSELF a favor and go get some free dosh!! 

please dont say u went with ovo, they claim to be good, then rip u off. I owe them 1800 because they ballsed up everything, now can't switch due to debt. Taken to ombudsman and they ruled in they're favour. I cant use the words to describe them on this forum!!

Guest ChrisM

Completely agree.

Plus you don't really need to do that much. Most of the work is done by the companies behind the scenes.

All you really need to do is:

• Fill out standard bits of personal info
  • Submit a few meter readings
  • Set up a new direct debit (and cancel old one)

And its done.

Hundreds saved. Happy days.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.