Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

first pvc restore job

simon

got my first job as above, got various cleaners that i use with wfp but this needs hands on cleaning , i have magic sponges and was thinking of using cif cream cleaner with them unless anyone know of anything better     i don't want to buy off the fb advertisers though   cheers

I normally do all my gutter facia cleaning with ubik or no nonsense degreaser from the ground using wfp. If you are doing a clean that involves the ladder magic sponges and cream cleaner make sure you charge accordingly for your time cos that could be a long day if they are bad!!

Edited by chris clean
On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 21:18, tench0771 said:

u can get 3 for £10 on e.bay so i here and it does get tiger strips off 

yeah I use the pink stuff really good minimal effort stuff cheap as well

Guest Matt Cook

How much do you guys usually charge for UPVC restoration for a front door for example, I get quite a few that have dark staining on?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.