Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water mark removal

WCF

Help Support WCF:

laurend

Hi everyone just wondering what people use to remove water marks from windows.

I've got a customer who has a heavily marked window and I've tried scrubbing, scraping and I've used lime scale remover, still heavily marked.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Tia.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

personally i think if youve tried descaler then i doubt rub out will work as i use it and if its older thick scale it won't touch it try out a chemical made by clover its called breaker designed for poolside cleaning/descaling i use it alot on jobs for floors and general limescale removal. Don't forget to do a small test patch before you go mad with it though!

The only thing I've got to work on really hardcore stains is cillit bang limescale remover, viakal used to be the weapon of choice but it doesn't seem as good as it used to be?!? Are they definitely water marks? I've had a lot recently of water type marks which are run off from concrete tiles- can't shift them with anything! Agree on the run out front I'm afraid - just seems like overpriced cream cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Thanks for the replies.
I've used viacal but no joy.
Will try the breaker stuff and see how that works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back