Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

How would you clean this stain off the wall?

slippy

599b284b766b0_wallstain.thumb.jpg.2924ca7741595433aedd09c86adbb1ed.jpgTried water and a brush and couldn't get it off!  Chemicals?   How would i get it off?   The mark coming down from lead flashing in top right corner.

Edited by slippy
599b284b766b0_wallstain.thumb.jpg.2924ca7741595433aedd09c86adbb1ed.jpgTried water and a brush and couldn't get it off!  Chemicals?   How would i get it off?   The mark coming down from lead flashing in top right corner.

Hypo mate, that's the only thing.. You could try neat bleach from supermarket with a bit of washing up liquid in a bucket & scrub & that should do the trick..

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Is it the swimming pool cleaning stuff?   I used that on patios.  I mixed it in bucket with water then threw onto the floor.  But how would I get it up onto the wall?   PPE-   googles, gloves, wellies, what else?

Easier to just try neat beach on a ladder first?

Neat bleach is 5% so should do the trick. Mix with a bit of fairly. If you mix it in a bucket then you can just dip your brush in mate.. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way for you..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

14 minutes ago, Alec said:

Neat bleach is 5% so should do the trick. Mix with a bit of fairly. If you mix it in a bucket then you can just dip your brush in mate.. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way for you..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Ok will use goggles and gloves.  U mean dip my waterfed pole brush or some old cheap brush from a dustpan, surely?   It would knacker or damage the bristles on my expensive wfp brush would it?

Ok will use goggles and gloves.  U mean dip my waterfed pole brush or some old cheap brush from a dustpan, surely?   It would knacker or damage the bristles on my expensive wfp brush would it?

Mate as long as you get the bleach on the wall & agitate with a brush it will be fine. Certainly won't wreck ya brush

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.