Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How would you clean this stain off the wall?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

slippy

wall stain.jpgTried water and a brush and couldn't get it off!  Chemicals?   How would i get it off?   The mark coming down from lead flashing in top right corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the swimming pool cleaning stuff?   I used that on patios.  I mixed it in bucket with water then threw onto the floor.  But how would I get it up onto the wall?   PPE-   googles, gloves, wellies, what else?

Easier to just try neat beach on a ladder first?

Neat bleach is 5% so should do the trick. Mix with a bit of fairly. If you mix it in a bucket then you can just dip your brush in mate.. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way for you..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Neat bleach is 5% so should do the trick. Mix with a bit of fairly. If you mix it in a bucket then you can just dip your brush in mate.. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way for you..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Ok will use goggles and gloves.  U mean dip my waterfed pole brush or some old cheap brush from a dustpan, surely?   It would knacker or damage the bristles on my expensive wfp brush would it?

Latest Posts

Back