Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has this ladder had it?

Is the rung not hollow?

If so can you not shove a metal rod of a piece of tube in from the side ? 
id never recommend it, if 1 has gone then there's a weakness, and there may be more on the brink of going. Also a rod or tube isn't as strong, so would last all of 5 mins

id never recommend it, if 1 has gone then there's a weakness, and there may be more on the brink of going. Also a rod or tube isn't as strong, so would last all of 5 mins 

I don't use ladders but would have thought a solid piece of steel bar would be much stronger than the original alloy. 

Is the rung not hollow?

If so can you not shove a metal rod of a piece of tube in from the side ? 
Yes you can but only if you can support the rung on the side bars, and probably some kind of bracket underneath. It's not ideal, but it will get you by for a bit. I have this now on my ladder.

What happens if you have an accident and your insurance company says no payout be careful just get a new ladder it's not worth the aggro mate

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back