Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bark.com

Portsmouth Tom

Good evening,

Has / does anyone use Bark.com

I registered with them too see if leads were coming through, and to be fair, its sending a lot of leads through, but , before I spend any money on the leads I was just wondering if anyone else has used them and if they are finding the customers to be sensible or waste of times.

Thanks

Tom

Don't bother, my guess is your are on checkatrade like myself and they found your email address through there. I received 20 "leads" in 3 hours.... its just spam. The company have pretty horrific reviews if you look online. I had to phone up to have my email removed from their list.

Complete waste of time and money for me. All were time wasters.  

If a customer was serious they would probably go direct with you rather than a middleman that does zero checks.

And o did not even sign up with either. There team crawl the web adding any Tom **** and Harry to the the system

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've had mixed results at the start, but maybe picked up ten reliable jobs through their leads this year, equalling £350.

Last edited:
Back