Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Legend squeegee review

i did like moerman hard but.... the glide wasn't as smooth as I'd like so tried ettore master soft and i really like it. lasts well and glides well too:)

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I gotta try the ettore

I had a load of black Moërman soft to use so now using up what i have left of that soft blue stuff that i didn't like while i order some more

Shame about the blue as the slip is awesome

The hard was ok but wears a bit quick

The soft has no life even with my light touch

Last edited by a moderator:
ah sorry bro, yeah you have to cut the ettore rubber yourself. if you use the moerman precut rubber as a template then you will always cut it right ;)

I never feel the need to be so pedantic about cutting the rubbers

I do it exactly the same as Bob Hatt with scissors 

As long as you measure it up before putting in the channel to avoid it stretching while dragging it through the channel then shrinking back once cut

Others say they need to do it with almost surgical precision to avoid lines etc

I never feel the need to be so pedantic about cutting the rubbers
I do it exactly the same as Bob Hatt with scissors 
As long as you measure it up before putting in the channel to avoid it stretching while dragging it through the channel then shrinking back once cut
Others say they need to do it with almost surgical precision to avoid lines etc

My dad was a joiner so he never let me cut anything that wasn't precise ;) lol your less likely to get lines if you use a Stanley blade and tap it with a hammer straight down on the rubber and you get a nice clean straight cut but I'm anal about these kind of things haha

good vid trad man but looks to bulky and detailing is still needed i can cut in just as well with a standerd unger lite waight challel  it reminds me of that horable unger ninja squeegee heavy bulky and not my cupa t  :1f44e:

Back