Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's going carnival this weekend?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Off to the Notting Hill Carnival sunday.. good food and good vibes

Anyone else ??

"Blow your whistle"

And that's just the rear
b4459ce4bd21a8377ca990f430b35972.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I love it mate

This is the block of flats i grew up in and the carnival goes right outside it

Was watching the carnival as a baby from those windows 

View attachment 11118
I love London for me it's the best city in the world love how diverse it is and how you can walk for a few hours and go through so many different communities with different types of food markets people! My favourite is the East end I'm really in to all the Jack the ripper stuff and the history on those streets is amazing. It's hardly changed over the centuries. Enjoy the carnival mate!!

I'm not, but on a similar subject, I went to Camden market last Saturday, absolutely blinding. 

Ive got four ska shindigs coming up, so bought these bad boys to go with my sta pressed tonic trousers and Ben Sherman shirt.

Should keep me moon stomping!

Enjoy the carnival @Dave B

IMG_0762.JPG

I was a strange one as a lad

Faith no more or guns n roses etc gig one weekend

Ska gig the next then acid house rave the next

Had a skinhead for a long time but also other wild haircuts but always wore jeans, shirt or polo 

Loved a bomber jacket too

Problem is once the bnp got involved in the 70s which was when i was born skins got labelled as racists when the establishment just didnt get it

That's a government trick when a bunch of people become too large

Label them as bad so everyone frowns on them

Skins had it then when the rave scene started getting big they made them illegal

Nothing to do with the drugs it is a power thing

How can you make standing in a big room dancing to music you like illegal

Sorry about going off on a rant but just been watching George carlin on youtube so in the mood lol

I was a strange one as a lad

Faith no more or guns n roses etc gig one weekend

Ska gig the next then acid house rave the next

Had a skinhead for a long time but also other wild haircuts but always wore jeans, shirt or polo 

Loved a bomber jacket too

Problem is once the bnp got involved in the 70s which was when i was born skins got labelled as racists when the establishment just didnt get it

That's a government trick when a bunch of people become too large

Label them as bad so everyone frowns on them

Skins had it then when the rave scene started getting big they made them illegal

Nothing to do with the drugs it is a power thing

How can you make standing in a big room dancing to music you like illegal

Sorry about going off on a rant but just been watching George carlin on youtube so in the mood lol
The original skins from 1969 were into Trojan reggae and ska, very diverse, loads of black skinheads.

Then came the skins of 1979. Into madness, specials, the beat, selecter, bad manners etc, my scene then, and still to this day.

The third generation of skins was the one I could not get on with at all. This was the oi oi skins. These had a big racist following and, in my humble opinion, the music is  :1f4a9:

I was only 4 in 79 lol

That is still my era though and the old rocksteady stuff

This is mental.. combo of ska and acid house

Back