Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Locin engine and comet pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If your buying it of the net remember if it goes wrong your paying postage back to where it comes from or your going to have to go to a local maintenance shop to have it fixed. 

If I was you I would check with the local maintenance shop in your area to see if they can get replacement parts and can service it.

If your buying it of the net remember if it goes wrong your paying postage back to where it comes from or your going to have to go to a local maintenance shop to have it fixed. 

If I was you I would check with the local maintenance shop in your area to see if they can get replacement parts and can service it.
Hi thanks i know rutland pumps stock parts and repair these.

I think there a good brand better than cheap stuff of ebay.. if your gonna pay a few quid I would pay a few quid more and go for Honda with an interpump, think you get a better warranty..

i've no experience of the comet pump although loncin as an engine is very much honda quality,i was chatting to ben at rutland pumps last week and he's bringing out a better/longer lasting pump than the comet-not that they are rubbish just people not flushing through the pump afterwards etc

it would be far better to ring ben and see what he would reccomend and can do for you jim,

Latest Posts

Back