Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Couple of (probably silly) questions

Guest 1217

Soooooo I will keep it simple.

Firstly, UBIK, No Nonsense degreaser and other chemicals. Do they harm or degrade your brush over time? 

Secondly, what pole extension do you use when you only need to extend one or two sections? Naturally I use the first couple but would the thicker sections not make more sense due to flexing? Or do you alternate them to keep wear and tear down on individual sections? 

Cheers

If it's windy or the angel to the window is a on the shallow side I tend to only move the first sections out about half way which makes them way stiffer. But the poles does get more top heavy and feels more heavy over all if you don't pull the sections all the way out, so it's a trade off.

I have a gardiners xtreme 47, where each section is extremely stiff compared to all other poles I've tried.

• Like 1

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

Accept