Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank Holiday plans.

Work for a few hours tomorrow morning and that's it

Notting Hill Carnival sunday

Drinking monday

Saracens pre season friendly tonight to get ready for the season

20170825_190742.jpg

Pub last night, off to borough market on the lash this morning then off to millwall. Then back to the pub where my mrs and neighbours and mates will be as they have a blondie tribute on tonight.

Sunday on the motorbikes out into redneck Kent then back for the football in the pub.

Monday off to Bond Street, central London for the day. Sod work 

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a school yesterday which I expected it to potentially take me a day and half blitzed it in a straight 6 hours virtually non stop, Off today then work Monday most of the day school and few select houses.

I did one school Friday and new/ one offs.. and I'll do a school tuesday... But no work on weekends anymore... Not worth it... I have my boy to entertain.. BBQ today and I want to go to the beach tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7 houses 1st thing, then off to Barry island, went aberavon seafront today & mumbles yesterday after work. Gotta have some family time, they come 1st

I find it difficult to give myself days off/holidays unless we have something booked. Always feel guilty just doing nothing. That's why I've never worked a bank holiday, force myself to take a day off otherwise the only days I would have off is when it's raining.

Well on my way to work this morning it was like a Sunday. No cars in the road. Done a few odds and ends. Home now  :1f603:

6 houses this morning wakeboarding in the afternoon be rude not too

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

A weekend camping at the Silverstone MotoGP. Set off at 6:30 Friday morning, got back at 8:00 last night. I'd drunk that much booze and lacked that much sleep I was nearly falling asleep watching the racing yesterday afternoon. The nipper can drink though, only 17 and was keeping up with the old man.

Today I did my list of chores the Mrs had left while she worked. Then the bike came out this afternoon and took junior out on the back for razz.

Back at it tomorrow ?

Back