Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Web site ?

I would say it depends on what type of business you're after. If you're after commercial work I would say yes, if residential I would say a Facebook page would probably, no personal experience, generate more business and be cheaper. Gav does them so message him if you want one.

Hi guys , could you tell me if it is worth getting a website set up and who would be best on here to do it for me thanks for any feedback , amos .

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
hi mate I get loads of work through my site everyone googles these days. mike did mine at studio arts was great and low cost, tell him paul at pure window cleaning in Barnsley recommended him.

I am paying £78 per month to yell for a site, its terrible!

l know not much about how to sort this out myself.

I have gained more work in less than 1 month website fee on fb advertising x10.

A website does help you look professional but mine is **** and has gained me probably 1% of my work.

I'm sure there are plenty that do work though and its 2017 so people expect to be able to find you online, but you can gain plenty of work without a website, just go door knocking its unbeatable.

Have given up with it, at that price I'm unwilling to spend anymore.
Yell.com are totally ripping you off completely their is no way on this earth any decent web design guy would charge that much per month and I have seen some of their sites and they aren't that good. 

I think i paid around £600 for mine to be built over 4 years ago and pay about £20 a year to Tsohost to host my site, You could easily get a professional site built today for £595 then pay about monthly hosting fee of a £5 at http://avondhu-internet.com which is who built mine and has looked after me over the years and gone above and beyond to help me sort stuff out. 

A website isn't a golden ticket neither is a facebook page but both together done properly and managed will work for residential and commercial I have made quite a few changes over the years to my site to keep it fresh and refine it and actively manage my fb page.

Back