Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Plan want £1500!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So stressed right now. Spent so long researching window cleaning van insurance and A Plan kept coming up again and again. Trying to do it all the right way and tell them every detail, 500 litre tank bolted down etc etc. Due to previous owner (who will be a named driver on the vehicle) having two small claims on the van which have nothing to do with tanks or anything like that the best they can do is £1500. 

Also they said does not include loan wfp vans. Does that cost extra too? Does anyone use another insurer that insures tanked out vans? 

@1217 You have missed out loads of info in a way you could have a £25,000 van, I have paid over a grand every year I have been with A-Plan but I am currently driving a 65 plate L200 warrior my wife is the named driver with 9 years NCD and I have non, Their can be lots of variables when I quote is provided 

I have an older van but am 42 with full no claims and protected

Wife is a named driver and i pay 300 and a bit

Back