Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

When posting in Classifieds, please add either the Sale or Want tag to your post and ensure you also set it as a prefix.

Xline 3k evo pocket pole 22ft Sold

paul1

KSelling my 3k pocket pole. Had.couple year. Few marks as expected. These are £299 plus vat and delivery brand new. Looking for £175 ish ono. Collection only. 

IMG_20170826_154410.jpg

IMG_20170826_154431.jpg

Edited by paul1
2 hours ago, Teaboy said:

Where abouts are you?
How are the clamps?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

hi mate I'm in Barnsley south yorks s70 6sy, clamps are fine I think but would need to have a closer look although they are cheaper enough to replace and they fit dead easy no resin needed etc. but think they all fine.. open to offers if collecting mate, cheers

• 2 months later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.