Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diary or charts best way

M

Matt Cook

Hi guys newbie question, getting busy now and don't fancy using cleaner planner. I have been using a diary but getting complicated. I want to use sheets or charts to manage my work does anyone have any templates or suggestions on best way to do this. More work consists of 1 offs, 4 or 8 weekly. Thanks in advance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just out of curiosity Matt and only if you wish to disclose ?? How busy are you to decide you need something to keep track of customers please ???

I myself am really new and considering what's best to keep track and wether I use a paid software or excel spreadsheet however I don't consider myself busy but find keeping track when I'm always adding new customers a headache

Just out of curiosity Matt and only if you wish to disclose ?? How busy are you to decide you need something to keep track of customers please ???

I myself am really new and considering what's best to keep track and wether I use a paid software or excel spreadsheet however I don't consider myself busy but find keeping track when I'm always adding new customers a headache

Not crazy busy but still working full time so it gets hectic, just wanna start as I mean to go on ya know get in good habits etc

I use a Google spreadsheet where I keep all my customer information, adress, time since last clean etc. Then I have some conditional formatting set up to highlight those that need cleaning within the next week.  I copy and paste them to a Google keep note, and check them off my phone as I go along. When I come home I update the spreadsheet and send out bills.

Back