Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin problem

Dan Paton

There's most likely a simple solution to this but it's doing my head in. Ro is putting the water into the small resin canister at 14 but it's coming out at 4 after the resin. This is fresh resin in there too. Tulison resin and it's been stored airtight. I've tried unscrewing it and putting it back together again but still coming out at 4 . Any ideas ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Before i changed it I had resin producing at 9 from garden tap with a 25l tall vessel when i needed water in an emergency

Connected it to my 450gpd ro which is slow and it was coming out at 2-3

Weird it's doing that from ro though

Is it a 4040 or a 450?

It was 300 but I had to take one of the membranes off as it was knackered. So it's now 200. The membranes and filters are only about a month or so old. It worked fine last week. The tds started creeping up and I changed the resin. It's now coming out higher with the new resin in. I have 2 eleven litre vessels but I can't connect one up as I don't have the fitting yet. I'm happy enough at the water going in at 14 but just don't get why it's not coming out at 0. I can use it at 4 but there must be a problem somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back