Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does the Moerman liquidator / excelerator fit the unger ninja boab?

Hi there.

The answer to your question is no, not really. It wasn't designed for the unger boab. I have an unger boab and use moerman gear. 

I ended up using an unger Holster to hold my moerman liquidator. Although I'm going to buy a moerman boab. 

With the unger boab it tends to overhang and it has fallen out a few times at height.

Ahh thanks on my shorts I have a slot where you would normally put a hammer so might just do that if I get one as I'm just starting out I can't justify getting a moerman boab if I already haven't the ninja thanks for your reply

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

The hammer slot will work for you. If you do get the liquidator I'd go for 14inch. It does nearly all my Jobs.

Before you buy the liquidator you will need to do some research because the tool on its own can cause some stress to begin with.

I'd recommend looking at @Trad-Mans videos and you'll get there.

The hammer slot will work for you. If you do get the liquidator I'd go for 14inch. It does nearly all my Jobs.

Before you buy the liquidator you will need to do some research because the tool on its own can cause some stress to begin with.

I'd recommend looking at [mention=3691]Trad-Man[/mention]s videos and you'll get there.
Thanks gazz ;)

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It does fit Into the ninja. I've been using it for a couple of years. Also fits the newer green unger boab

It does fit Into the ninja. I've been using it for a couple of years. Also fits the newer green unger boab
If you do plan on using it without the fliq clips I can only assume it will fit. I'v never tried taking them off. I'll need to try that myself.

Back