Tomnorris1989

Add on services

Tomnorris1989

Hi guys,

Currently in the carpet and upholstery cleaning business and get a lot of people asking wether I do hard floor cleaning also? Patios, decking driveways etc.

So due to the amount of interest I am going to add it to my list of services. 

Now, the difficult bit. Finding a reliable machine?

I have browsed the forum and the Honda GX360 seems to be popular. I have also see on a YouTube page I follow "dirtydriveaway" a Zeta. I realise the Honda is in the £1200-£2000 range and the zera is in the £4000 range. 

I understand the zeta is 21lpm and the Honda is only around 12-15lpm. How noticeable is this going to be? I'm in an area with quite a low demographic of good earners, so if I'm charging X-amount per square meter, and jack Jones who turns up with his Karcher is 50% cheaper than me gets the work I'm scared to lose the £4000 I've spent on the zeta.

As much help as possible please. 

Links to decent machines between £1000-£2000

Can the GX360 be van mounted?

Can I run let's say a 100ft hose from the machine?

Return to tank bypass on a honda?

CM Cleaning Services

If its any interest I have a diesel pressure washer for sale how ever it is considerably large , like new electric key start lots of power

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

THL4KEL

The Honda can do 21 lpm you just need to get the right model. Google Jetmac or Rutland Pumps.

A Karcher is no good for bug driveways its for small jobs. There electric, even if you get industrial models they only run for a about four hours a day then they start getting damaged. So I would not worry about the Karcher guys.

If its van mounted your gonna have to run a hose pipe to tank close to your van, so you have a trip hazard, plus your gonna need all your doors open and windows on the van. Why van mount it?

Every house varies regarding flow rate so a 21lpm might not get the water it needs.

If you get a 15lpm machine with high bar its not worlds apart from most 21lpm machines for output.