Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

650l tank pic

tench0771

can you guys please post pic of your tanks in your vans as im thinking about going flat fot the safty point of view was thinking about geting maby custum tank ? stephen sergall chap are these any good?

heres mine mate,a flat 800,very nice and well behaved in use and you just can't feel the water moving at all,down side-and this may be an issue for you is if you park on a hill there is a tendancy for water to leak out of the lid,you could of course have a fill connection instead of a lid and that should sort it,the vivaros are one of the easiest to fit a tank into,that one fills my swb vivaro nicely

my new tank.jpg

it looks a bit different now lol with the pressure washer sat on top of it and backpacks etc,with these theres a tendancy to just put things on top of it so it can look untidy-i guess steve can add storage areas for back packs and bit n bobs for you

im toying with the ider of a flat tank but the lid leaking was a consurn i use a upright 500l at the minit i think i mite stick to upright it was to give more room in the van but im just not shore if it will or not? could u post a pic of it in the van m8 so i can get a ider of space left

im toying with the ider of a flat tank but the lid leaking was a consurn i use a upright 500l at the minit i think i mite stick to upright it was to give more room in the van but im just not shore if it will or not? could u post a pic of it in the van m8 so i can get a ider of space left
i'll send a pic via fb messenger mate,reason being i've allsorts of tubes and boxes doing "things" i'd rather not let others see at the moment,liam steer has one in a lwb viv i'll ask him to try and pop a photo of his up as it may be more of an insight for you as i beleive he has his rigged out so he can night fish etc

Who supplies these slimline tanks? I'm looking a 150 ltr chemical tank

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

heres mine mate,a flat 800,very nice and well behaved in use and you just can't feel the water moving at all,down side-and this may be an issue for you is if you park on a hill there is a tendancy for water to leak out of the lid,you could of course have a fill connection instead of a lid and that should sort it,the vivaros are one of the easiest to fit a tank into,that one fills my swb vivaro nicely

View attachment 11180
i like that!! all i got is a poxy 250l and waiting to see if i can get a 400-600 in the back instead. i did toy with the idea of sandwiching 2 250 tanks in the back but way to much trouble with the frame work. 

I have a 210l upright strapped in my kangoo but now i have binned the van mount i won't need it

Just need to nick some more drums from both tesco car washes round here as i gave all mine to @Adams0211 when i went van mount lol

To be fair he needs them and no hassle to go nick some more

Got 6 in the van but could do with 20 total

I have a 210l upright strapped in my kangoo but now i have binned the van mount i won't need it
Just need to nick some more drums from both tesco car washes round here as i gave all mine to [mention=1526]Adams0211[/mention] when i went van mount lol

I’m struggling even with drums you gave me mate. God knows why I thought a 325l tank would be big enough when I first set up. Even with all the drums filled I’m running out of water daily and having to shoot home to top up. We’ll have to go and nick some more and stash them in my garage.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I’m struggling even with drums you gave me mate. God knows why I thought a 325l tank would be big enough when I first set up. Even with all the drums filled I’m running out of water daily and having to shoot home to top up. We’ll have to go and nick some more and stash them in my garage.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Yes mate 

I have the 2 i nicked back off you but will get some more over the next couple of weeks

Maybe you should trad some bottoms lol

Did over 200 today and only tradded the bottoms on 1 house

Only used about 225 litres too lol

You need to rinse on the glass like me?

Just need to nick some more drums from both tesco car washes round here as i gave all mine to [mention=1526]Adams0211[/mention] when i went van mount lol

Dave B you be interested shipping it to N.Ireland ? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back