Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Funny colour resin!

monkeyman

Received a new 25L bag today from pure freedom. 

This is the colour. See pic. 

I'm assuming it's not tulsion, which I have always received from them in the past no manufacturers name on the bag.

Has anyone else had this new colour stuff is it as as good.

I would of expected them to say something when I placed the order.

20170831_164258.jpg

I can only assume they are getting it from the same supplier. The claim it has been sourced from Tulsion in America. This has been stated on a few websites stating it is the same.

Hopefully I will have confirmation tomorrow as seems very odd. I do know the source of this resin has been trying to push another brand of resin cheaply.

The supplier has been labelling these bags as Tulsion MB 115. 

If if they have been misleading you then you know your rights.

21 minutes ago, doug atkinson said:

I can only assume they are getting it from the same supplier. The claim it has been sourced from Tulsion in America. This has been stated on a few websites stating it is the same.

Hopefully I will have confirmation tomorrow as seems very odd. I do know the source of this resin has been trying to push another brand of resin cheaply.

The supplier has been labelling these bags as Tulsion MB 115. 

If if they have been misleading you then you know your rights.

Thanks Doug, 

Any info you have on this would be appreciated. 

A couple of Websites and a Post I have seen on FB claim it is exactly the same as the sandy coloured resin we are used to just a different colour, they say there is a shortage of the usual stuff so they have had to source this from The States until the usual stuff comes back in, which should be back in stock in September sometime. Apparently anyway [emoji6]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.