Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Purifying suggestions?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gleam123

Ok as some of you may know I have a terribly slow RO system that im getting rid of and need a bit of advice about where to go next.

The ppm round here is about 56 straight from the hose and without the RO MAN but just with it going through my carbon block filter I can get it down to 0.9ppm which im sure isnt good enough.

It has been suggested that I invest in a DI vessel but am wondering if I were to go down this route and fill my tank from the hose then have the water go through my carbon filter then the DI vessel would this have a significant impact on my tds readings?

Sorry for the long post but need to make sure im not spending where I dont need to.

Thanks

Ben

Col your a hero mate, really appreciate your advice and first thing tomorrow I will invest in a DI vessel.

Not that hard to set up either are they?

Excellent price those Flipfast thanks for that, if I was to get two of those on that link you sent through do you think that would be acceptable with a 350ltr tank?

Or would one and a carbon filter be sufficiant?

you will still need to get resin and load them but that isn't hard,You get away with one but two is better if your using 350 L plus a day five days a week

As these guys said 2 vessels is zero the way to go and 11lt is minimum I have 2 6lt I think and I now know I should have gone for 11lt. Just lasts longer.

Latest Posts

Back