Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

smashed ladder holders into low ceiling in car park

purpleroad

My rhino ladder clamps hit the 2.1 metre height restriction on a car park.  I bent the roof bar on front of van and one rhino clamp.  ARe there lower roof clamps than the rhino ones which will enable me to get van under 2.1 metre height?   Saying that with the ladder on top of roof bars it was too high anyway.   have found Rhino roof clamps dont fit that well on my roof bars well since the accident lol.   Stick with them or get new ladder clamps?

Why they have these roof restrictions on car parks?

My knackered ladder is the consequence of this accident.

I hit someones car  port last year house at end of long single track road thought I would be clever and turn around using car port but forgot about ladders , bent screw clamp luckily it was a wooden car port so just gouged the wood . :1f602:

last year i went through a mcdonalds drive through and knocked the ladder clamps clean off. bent them both as well lol

i bent them back and put them back on, my ladder doesnt come off the van more than half a dozen times a year anyway so im not bothered.

I usually keep my ladders on my Citroen Dispatch with clamps and can just squeeze under the board at McD drive thru which I'm very happy about for the sake of my morning double sausage and egg muffin :1f44d:

Back