Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go cardless

Basically, you create an account with GoCardless. Verify your bank details by sending them a penny. Then add customers. You can send them a link using the dashboard and they click it, fill in some basic info (only takes a minute if they have account details handy) and press submit.

You then receive an email that you have a new customer.

The next time you clean their windows you log on, select the customer, click create payment, put in the amount and a reference and that's it! They get an email saying when the payment will come out (usually 5-7 days) and you get paid a few days after that :1f603:

Simples!

Basically, you create an account with GoCardless. Verify your bank details by sending them a penny. Then add customers. You can send them a link using the dashboard and they click it, fill in some basic info (only takes a minute if they have account details handy) and press submit.
You then receive an email that you have a new customer.
The next time you clean their windows you log on, select the customer, click create payment, put in the amount and a reference and that's it! They get an email saying when the payment will come out (usually 5-7 days) and you get paid a few days after that :1f603:
Simples!
Thanks so they need email address and their bank details that's it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back in 2014 on my website I had a payment page built I got a widget/click able payment button for GC clients clicked on that and we're directed to GC direct debit form, Then I got a email saying when and who had signed up.

Then I had to request each payment separately for each client after each clean, Which was fine when I had under 50 clients signed up but it got more of a issue I would occasionally forget the odd one.

If you want people to sign up to GoCardless a company they will never have heard of then you need a payment card with for example with information on that will outline the safety and security of using GoCardless and the simplicity of not having to lift a finger once signed up and no more evening cash collection's on dark nights

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Can it work with a larger volume of customers and how long does it take to collect all the payments

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back