Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ro opinions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

Right, after going round in circles for ages I think from what ive read etc that my options would be either facelift zero one 20" or 40" £850 odd, which includes a 6.5l di from wcw, or cheaper from the same a streamline filterplus 600gpd, with a di as well £500  odd. or from daqua, a 4040 ro kit  and 11 litre di for £665 odd. Or, from the cleaning warehouse, the big or little genie at £950 and £720 inc. di with resin(6.9) I just dont know if one or the other would be better, and its a bit hectic as on top of the other bits and bobs its gotta be £1500 and then bits I dont know about. Def have to secure the tank in myself, im sure i'll get round it. Anyway, hope I havent bored you all, its just good to see some opinions from people who've been there. its to make pure at home, but its possible i might be off in a flat sometime, so i presume these will be ok to have in van and produce there? If i get replies and I dont say anything im not rude, im just imminently for the pub but much appreciated.

I would buy from Daqua Doug is a top guy and will tell you exactly what you will need in terms of buying the correct ro set up.

Looking towards the future if you were to move to a flat even producing pure on board your van you need to run a hose pipe to van and have waste going down the drain, Will this be possible and will you be legally allowed depending on were you move.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I would buy from Daqua Doug is a top guy and will tell you exactly what you will need in terms of buying the correct ro set up.

Looking towards the future if you were to move to a flat even producing pure on board your van you need to run a hose pipe to van and have waste going down the drain, Will this be possible and will you be legally allowed depending on were you move.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

yeh I like the look of their portable 40 21 but steep at 650 and the normal 4021 is 200 cheaper. i will speak to them about it and find out whats best. Basically never gonna be a huge user but could easy end up 350 litres a day.  as for the matter of moving hopefully friends wouldnt mind me taking some water but I guess portable or not any of these systems could go in a van? Must say im amazed how much there is to look into.

Back