Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Repetitive Strain (no rest for the wicked!)

Daniel Perkins

Premium Member
I do both traditional and wfp but mostly trad. Throughout the years I have got various repetitive strain in my wrists and shoulders which usually go away after a few weeks but for months now my thumbs and left shoulder have been in a bad way with tendonitis. Even physio hasn't helped as I have to keep working and cannot rest it as work schedule is rigid. Just wondering has anyone else had the same problem ?

I do both traditional and wfp but mostly trad. Throughout the years I have got various repetitive strain in my wrists and shoulders which usually go away after a few weeks but for months now my thumbs and left shoulder have been in a bad way with tendonitis. Even physio hasn't helped as I have to keep working and cannot rest it as work schedule is rigid. Just wondering has anyone else had the same problem ?
yeah I've had what feels like a sprained finger for months and sore elbow from pole work

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I do both wfp and trad including trad pole work

I suffer with rotator cuff problems and sore wrists and elbows

All at different times but always something hurting me

Mostly it is my shoulders (rotator cuff) which hurts to the extent it affects my sleep

That is what you get from window cleaning over quarter of a century lol

I tore my left one a few years ago lifting stupidly heavy weights, over 50% depth

Was touch and go whether i had surgery or not

Took 2 years of physio and painkillers to heal

That has started up again and now my right also

Back