Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rounds for sale Derby & Burton area

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

DanM

******TO BE SOLD IN HALF OR IN FULL******

Perfect opportunity for someone to walk in and start earning great quick money straight away. Please take the time to read the listing in full as iv taken the time to go into details. Full training and advice can be given to anyone thinking of going into the job that is new to the world of water fed pole window cleaning. Im very happy to help.

This is a very well established Window cleaning business round for sale around £2600 which i have been cleaning like clock work for the pass 15 plus years on a 4 week cycle with very few every other months and so on all done by the much quicker and more profitable water fed pole system with the odd window done by hand. This is a very rare opportunity as a round like this don't come around often and takes years to build if even possible with every area taken now days. This is a ready to go turn key business still being worked like clock work today.

I work with my brother in-law and this is my half of the business for sale (Brother in-law is keeping his half) in which we make very good money working only 2 long days to complete per week with the occasional few hours on a 3rd day if we have had shorter days on the previous 2 days depending how we feel or extra work in the way of extra jobs such as gutter, facia cleaning & conservatory roof cleaning...  the joys of being your own boss! I work from a pure water fed pole van system and trolley systems. Yes thats right if your new to window cleaning i earn a good wage in 2 days per week and i can finish the whole round in 8 days which i spread out over a 4 week cycle working mainly 2 days per week. (Monday & Tuesday)

All the work you can work at £40-£80 per hour at ease (depends how you like to work & where you are) and the rounds are very compact where you can pull up in your van and clean many houses in 1 park with your van house after house, street after street. You can be in 1 area all day thats how compact the rounds are and this is the only way of making good quick money in the world of window cleaning as you don't want to be wasting time driving here there and every where.

The pictures of the conservatory roof cleaning is one of my regular customers i cleaned today on my own, i can show you as a example where con roof & gutter cleaning i worked at £120 per hour for 1 man at ease, not bad for a hours work i think.

The rounds consist of areas in large chunks all around Derby and Burton-on-Trent and all customers are good paying loyal customers which iv had for the past 15 years plus. And i must say my customers supply us well with lots of tea, coffee, biscuits, toast & even cakes to keep us going through out the day.

The work also generates at least a extra £2000-£3000 plus per year by the way of gutter cleaning and conservatory roof cleaning as mentioned above. The round consist of various prices from £5 to £7 just for a few windows at a front of a house which take a couple of minutes if that to properties at £10, £25, £35, £55 and up to £200 per clean per house. We clean new and old style houses and even mansions, Farms, pubs, flats, shops, Doctors and industrial buildings ect.

I own and run 2 business and now is the time for me to put my heart and soul into 1 business giving me more time for my family and kids and due to a health issue. This is the only reason for the sale and by no means am i in any rush to sell as its a very reluctant sale with the money it makes in so little time. So il be keeping the work up to date like i have been doing for years like clock work.

I am very happy to help someone who is new to the world of window cleaning and can give them support to help them on there way. Window cleaning is very profitable and must be one of the safest jobs in the world as after 4 weeks the windows are ready to do again so you always know where your next buck is coming from and with the time it takes per week (2 days) to complete your work you have the rest of the week to enjoy (not in my case with running 2 businesses.)

The price i am asking you will return your money easy over the coming months and don't forget there is more than 4 weeks in a month, so your 4 week cycle makes more money per month if you work your maths out if you like to keep it at a regular 4 weeks like i have, you will clean the round 13 times per year plus extra's giving you a great annual gross per year working so little time per week. 

Im only looking for a no stress and no fuss take over & sale and I'm not looking for anyone who will waste my time and i will only talk with genuine interested people. I will take a deposit to secure and i will keep working the work till i hold the funds in full with an agreed date of take over but i can't stress more I'm a busy hard working family person that I'm happy to help someone new to window cleaning and even happy to help someone source window cleaning equipment and help on advice or get you started on your way with the business if you are adding the work to your current work but i haven't got time to be mess around.

£20,250 OVNO

May split in half right buyer.

zzzwindow.jpg

zzzzzwindow.jpg

ZZZZZZWNDOW.jpg

zwin2.jpg

zwin1 _edited-1.jpg

zwin2.jpg

zwin4.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back