Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Time Left

Gazz

You have:

24 hours 

1440 minutes 

86400 seconds 

Per day 

The life expectancy average(UK)

79.1 years for men

82.8 years for woman 

What if I told you, that most of us have less than 20,000 Days before we die. Some of us won't make the average life expectancy and some will.

Let's say I should have thought about this before I took a lazy day off. Nice day outside and I sat in.

Just some food for thought.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
9 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

On this subject, I told my doctor that I'd had a dream that I was slicing carrots with the grim reaper.

He said I was diceing with death 😂

glad to see your jokes haven't improved lol

• Like 2

I was genuinely told that I had to cut my alcohol intake by half or risk an early death. My reply was if you want me to stop in 3 nights a week you might as well put me in the coffin now :beerchug:

I did stop smoking though as that is a habit not a lifestyle 

7 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I was genuinely told that I had to cut my alcohol intake by half or risk an early death. My reply was if you want me to stop in 3 nights a week you might as well put me in the coffin now :beerchug:

I did stop smoking though as that is a habit not a lifestyle 

Lol. I kind of agree. I'd rather lose 5 years off my lifetime than give up beer.

Love my local pub, drinking at football, drinking with the darts team etc. It's the social aspect of it I love 👌 

Anyway this is a miserable thread! Enjoy life, work hard 5 days a week, then rock n roll at the weekends!

5 hours ago, High-tower said:

Pretty dire if you can't have a social life without drinking.

Who said anything about not having a social life without drink?

Im also into my motorbike and my fishing, neither of which has anything to do with drinking.

Just saying I love a beer with the lads or the missus, nothing dire about that 🙄

Unused to love drinking all the time, being in the pub and out in town 4-5 times a week.

Now it doesn't appeal, would rather watch football from the comfort of my sofa with a couple of tins.

Never thought it would happen to me but it has. I like staying in 

8 hours ago, High-tower said:

Pretty dire if you can't have a social life without drinking.

When you've been in the position of running a multi million pound business that employed 27 people, working 70 hours a week and then bring work home with you, in your head, you would be very surprised how easy it is to have a social life based around drink. 

1 hour ago, Dave B said:

Aaah football

Can't stand it since money ruined it but used to go to spurs all the time

Would rather watch rugby where they aren't overpaid nancy boys:1f602:

I do like a few beers at my rugby club though 

'Over paid Nancy boys' is applicable to the premiership not championship or the football leagues.

You shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket for the rugby, the crowds at domestic games you could fit in a mini bus 😝

22 minutes ago, Clisty1989 said:

im teetotal, and doesn't bother me. Rather spend time with kids then down pub, saves money too.

I spent time with my kids when they were growing up. 

Now they've done that it's time to be liberated. 🍺🍺🍺🍺👌

32 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

I spent time with my kids when they were growing up. 

Now they've done that it's time to be liberated. 🍺🍺🍺🍺👌

I will be 54 when my youngest gets to 18 and since kids seem to stay at home longer these days i may not be liberated till im 60 :1f635:

why did i think having 5 kids was a good idea...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

'Over paid Nancy boys' is applicable to the premiership not championship or the football leagues.

You shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket for the rugby, the crowds at domestic games you could fit in a mini bus 😝

Saracens is usually full up and Twickenham was packed last weekend

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.