Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Time Left

Gazz

You have:

24 hours 

1440 minutes 

86400 seconds 

Per day 

The life expectancy average(UK)

79.1 years for men

82.8 years for woman 

What if I told you, that most of us have less than 20,000 Days before we die. Some of us won't make the average life expectancy and some will.

Let's say I should have thought about this before I took a lazy day off. Nice day outside and I sat in.

Just some food for thought.

Live like a tiger, not a sheep.

Rob a bank and go to Spain. Eat doughnuts and smoke. 

Be dark chocolate, not a flake.

I was genuinely told that I had to cut my alcohol intake by half or risk an early death. My reply was if you want me to stop in 3 nights a week you might as well put me in the coffin now  :beerchug:

I did stop smoking though as that is a habit not a lifestyle 

I was genuinely told that I had to cut my alcohol intake by half or risk an early death. My reply was if you want me to stop in 3 nights a week you might as well put me in the coffin now  :beerchug:

I did stop smoking though as that is a habit not a lifestyle 
Lol. I kind of agree. I'd rather lose 5 years off my lifetime than give up beer.

Love my local pub, drinking at football, drinking with the darts team etc. It's the social aspect of it I love ? 

Anyway this is a miserable thread! Enjoy life, work hard 5 days a week, then rock n roll at the weekends!

Pretty dire if you can't have a social life without drinking.
Who said anything about not having a social life without drink?

Im also into my motorbike and my fishing, neither of which has anything to do with drinking.

Just saying I love a beer with the lads or the missus, nothing dire about that ?

Unused to love drinking all the time, being in the pub and out in town 4-5 times a week.

Now it doesn't appeal, would rather watch football from the comfort of my sofa with a couple of tins.

Never thought it would happen to me but it has. I like staying in 

Aaah football

Can't stand it since money ruined it but used to go to spurs all the time

Would rather watch rugby where they aren't overpaid nancy boys :1f602:

I do like a few beers at my rugby club though 

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaah football

Can't stand it since money ruined it but used to go to spurs all the time

Would rather watch rugby where they aren't overpaid nancy boys :1f602:

I do like a few beers at my rugby club though 
'Over paid Nancy boys' is applicable to the premiership not championship or the football leagues.

You shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket for the rugby, the crowds at domestic games you could fit in a mini bus ?

I spent time with my kids when they were growing up. 

Now they've done that it's time to be liberated. ?????

I will be 54 when my youngest gets to 18 and since kids seem to stay at home longer these days i may not be liberated till im 60  :1f635:

why did i think having 5 kids was a good idea...

'Over paid Nancy boys' is applicable to the premiership not championship or the football leagues.

You shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket for the rugby, the crowds at domestic games you could fit in a mini bus ?
Saracens is usually full up and Twickenham was packed last weekend

Back