Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pure freedom reels

Paddy McNally

Going to be a fun day tomorrow trying out these bad boys [emoji4]
a6bdf37d87dfcd8163cf97286faa19d6.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

£450 each, hose wasn't included in that price, didn't get the guides with the delivery, not sure if there included in that price lads

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

They look very nice..... hate to be the 'nay-sayer'.... but looking at that setup and the fairlead..... when reeling that in wouldn't the hose just bunch in the middle and then just turn into a 'hot-mess'?

Still trying to figure out what the cable-ties are for as well....anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
They look very nice..... hate to be the 'nay-sayer'.... but looking at that setup and the fairlead..... when reeling that in wouldn't the hose just bunch in the middle and then just turn into a 'hot-mess'?

You need to be at the rock face and layer it the best you can.

I hope one day one of the manufacturers will add a self layering device to layer it neatly for you.

No big problem as ur reeling it in grab a cloth and clean the hose and guide it into place at the same time, have to say it's great not lifting reels in and out off the van, I'd advise anyone to buy one, the only problem I had was locking the reel when it's all in, the cable ties was to stop it rolling out on the drive home that day, the way they say to lock the reel was to slow for me [emoji6] ive since came up with a short term fix till I get time to look at a way to lock it easier

No big problem as ur reeling it in grab a cloth and clean the hose and guide it into place at the same time, have to say it's great not lifting reels in and out off the van, I'd advise anyone to buy one, the only problem I had was locking the reel when it's all in, the cable ties was to stop it rolling out on the drive home that day, the way they say to lock the reel was to slow for me
emoji6.png
ive since came up with a short term fix till I get time to look at a way to lock it easier

So how did they fair on their first day? Did you get a manual crank with them? How did you manage to nab two if you dont mind me asking?

Couldn't fault it on my first day, easy to pull around and the reeling in is very fast, it goes up to 70 I had it at 35 and it was plenty, going to try it across grass tomorrow and see how it goes, I've been on to them for over a month to get them 1217 was worth the wait [emoji6] stay in there

Compared all electric reels in show today imo this one has to come out on top. Loved it

If you don't mind, a couple of questions. I notice none of them have the extendable hose guide. Is that no longer an option? Also are there different options available or are they just different colour options like the nano trolley? 

They we're are the same just different colours. Maybe to match your van.

If you don't mind, a couple of questions. I notice none of them have the extendable hose guide. Is that no longer an option? Also are there different options available or are they just different colour options like the nano trolley? 
I ask about the extendable hose guide today at the show and was told it's an option that will be around £60 taking the price up to £600 without a hose [emoji33]
I the water works power up HD it was on offer for £358.80 inc the vat well pleased with that [emoji2]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I assume the PF reel will be very well engineered and a quality build as PF used to be or still are a fabrication/engineering company. 

Back