Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where to buy UPVC Max?

Wayne33

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anybody knows where to buy UPVC Max apart from AIMS?.

i bought my last from AIMS and ordered some more on the 27th of August but it hasn't turned up.

I've emailed twice and rang 4 times today but no answer to either.

I really like the product and want to continue using it and wondered if anybody else stocks it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards Wayne

aims will be going bust soon parlmer is on his way out so ive hurd u can buy upvc max from 

ukupvccleaningsupplies.co.uk/product-category/chemicals/page/2/

This all kicked off on Facebook about a month and a half ago. The stuff from Bonnymans is Upvc Max by the sounds of it, ppl worked it out and it didn't go down well. Simon won't be at the show, but a company called Chemtex will and they are selling it, the same stuff. You can buy it off them or from Bonnymans. Or alternatively use Razr Wash from WIndow Cleaning Warehouse, I recommend it [emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

funny enough i have some upvc max and its ok but a beta tfr is the stuff at bladeright there tfr is realy good and suddy its like £12 for 5 leters or if u want the cream of the crop get tfr20 but its not so good on cladding for some resion as it can turn it yellow i use the bladeright tfr for cladding

Back