Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caravan Parks?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hey all

So I live on the south coast and am within about 20 minutes of quite a few caravan parks. Just wondering if anyone else does them or what the potential are for them? Does the site itself need to keep them clean or is it down to the individual van owner? Although I could see it being pretty boring doing one after the other it would have potential to be a good earner surely, not to mention nice and peaceful/easy work. I intend on inquiring with them at some point but just wondered what folks thought?

Cheers

I would say it's up to the caravan owners get them cleaned, might be to late now but if u had gone round them all during the summer handing out your cards and saying your taking bookings for next year there would have been a few up for it

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

fa3ad836f59563adb5d9c048b6e227be.jpg
ee7a828a54f5a95ea615368b139c9fb5.jpg
3d07d06bef95bb7bd33ff7507c85ff9c.jpg
One I did this year, caravan decking and cobbles washed, didn't take a b4 photo, customer was delighted with it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thanks all. I wondered if you can canvas the park with leaflets and/or knocking without the permission of the park itself? 

Thanks all. I wondered if you can canvas the park with leaflets and/or knocking without the permission of the park itself? 
Ask for permission. I went onto one near me without permission and the manager wasn't happy and then he asked permission from the site owners and everything was fine

Back