Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van

Bought a new one in may and it's the best van I've ever owned. The turning circle is better than any van I've ever driven. 

I personally think their the sexiest looking van out there

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

Hi Steve garwood your van is nice I just got the swb 270 now I'm thinking is this ok for my tank I got a 650 and don't want it over weight

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Looks ace Steve Garwood.
emoji106.png

Do you notice that you get a better response from customers and new customers in a new smart looking van than an older tatty looking van ??

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I work in very affluent areas (Pets wood, chislehurst, Hayes etc, so I get given lots of gate codes.

Ive had several comments of my business looking professional (jake and I both have embroidered t shirts and hoodies) so they are happy to trust us.

Im not saying that's right of them, judging a book by its cover, but that's how it is.

Thanks for the nice comment, after having rollers and a tank fitted by GrippaTank (I did the plumbing) this van has cost me a lot of wedge 

stevie still using your Aframe

it was my favourite piece off kit when I was trad

but it came to a very sad ending
Only to get on the odd flat roof (I get my helper to do that) and when doing conny roofs.

The two small A frames are for getting over the odd side gate if the custy has forgotten to unlock it (I get him to do that as well) ?

Back