Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheapest place to get resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Only £1.10 cheaper than Daqua and that is delivered next day with no issues

I stick with who i know when i get good service

Offer says Tulsion MB 115 but you will get another type of resin which is not Tulsion. It depends if you want cheep resin or quality resin

I just bought 25 litres of that and it was black! A note in the box saying don't worry it's the same tulsion 115 but was for American market but got rediverted here. If it's the real deal why a completely different colour? I wasn't impressed but had no choice but use it because I'd got work booked in for the next day

Ok. I bought some from them all labels sealed as 115 tulsion. Was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I just bought 25 litres of that and it was black! A note in the box saying don't worry it's the same tulsion 115 but was for American market but got rediverted here. If it's the real deal why a completely different colour? I wasn't impressed but had no choice but use it because I'd got work booked in for the next day
Hi Sam,

Thermax, Tulsion have stated this is NOT their product and not liable for any quality. This is a totally different product to MB-115 and manufactured by another company. This is being sold in contradiction to the "Trade and Description Act". If you take a photo of the note and pm me that would be great 

I will have a look for it but think it may already be in the bin. I have to get it delivered to parents house so there's someone in and I think I threw all the packaging away there. 

Will be be interested to watch and see how it lasts but really annoying if it's sub-standard at the same price

Latest Posts

Back