Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bark

Are you a canvasser? As well as a window cleaner

Sent using the [mention=4533]billy7757[/mention] I have a new system for lead generation that has a much higher response rate than flyers and much better retention than cold canvassed clients. See the thread. 'What's it worth to you?' And pm me your info if interested.

Hi Green. What info do you need?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I think Bark is a complete waste of time. I have not been able to get any work through them even though I have followed through with some of their emails. Someone else may have a better experience but I wouldn't be recommending them to anyone. 

The problem with Bark is you are competing for leads against other window cleaners which really drives quality and price through the floor. 

If you want exclusive leads with over 80% conversion rate then have a look at our post 'Lead Generation' on the 'Suppliers' page. 

Bark works if you leave it until there are the free leads left, done so with no respondents after advert is up for a week or so.

Of those most will have found someone but a few will still need job doing.

Have a general intro saved in text draft folder ie hi my name Is, this is my website; what u can do and ways to contact u...

Apply and rinse repeat. Will be good for a few gutter jobs a year for a bit of copy and pasting

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back