Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need a new brush anyone tried the xline rinse bar yet?

paul1

needing a new brush and friend of mine recommended the xline rinse bar brush, been contemplating it for ages think going to order one anyone else using or tried one yet. whats the verdict? cheers

I haven't tried the rinse bar brush but there other brushes are bang on. Did you get a power up real at the show on Saturday Paul ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I haven't tried the rinse bar brush but there other brushes are bang on. Did you get a power up real at the show on Saturday Paul ;)

hi mate no I'm hanging fire to see what the new gardiner one is like I think? you get one? yeah ive tried othexline brushes and were mint and lasted ages so hoping rinse bar good, my mate says bang on

Yeah I picked one up Paul it was a bargain £299 +vat to good of a buy to pass up [emoji12] if you get the rinse bar bush let us now what it's like I quite fancy one myself and there's 20% off if you buy 2 at the moment [emoji6]

Yeah they are great, makes rinsing a lot quicker,  prefer the flocked rinse bar for some reason also got the wide one for commercial jobs, and the sill brush  :1f603:

Back